Sync is a free software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-12-09. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Unix, Linux, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Java.
Sync is a simple command-line utility for performing one-way directory or file synchronization.
It synchronizes the specified target to match the specified source. Only the target is modified.
Runs on any OS with the Java Runtime Environment (JRE 6+).
Sync is free and open source software written in Java and released under the GNU GPL license (version 3).
* FLEXIBLE FILE-MATCHING: Match files by combinations of name, size, last-modified time, and CRC-32 checksum; by default, (name,size,time,crc) are used.
* FLEXIBLE FILE TIME COMPARISON: Specify a time-tolerance (in milliseconds) when matching files by their last-modified time.
* FILENAME FILTERS: Use multiple GLOB or REGEX filters to include or exclude files based on their names or their relative pathnames.
* SIMULATION MODE: Sync can be run to simulate file operations, so that the target directory is not modified.
* UNATTENDED USAGE: With an appropriate choice of switches, Sync can be executed without user intervention.
* LOG FILE: Sync can generate log files with automatic timestamps for convenient record-keeping.
See http://syncdir.sourceforge.net/ for the latest version, screenshots, documentation, and other information.
Sync (version 2.1) has a file size of 76.35 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 311 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.